What Are Pure Green Coffee Beans Extract’s Uses?
- High blood pressure: It has been suggested by many researchers that if you take pure green coffee beans extracts daily for 4-12 weeks, then it will reduce your blood pressure. It basically is capable of treating mild as well as untreated high blood pressure as it contains 50-140 mg of chlorogenic acids. Your systolic blood pressure will be lowered by 5mmHg-10mmHg. On the other hand, diastolic blood pressure will be lowered by 3mmHg-7mmHg.
- Obesity: It has been found that adults who suffer from obesity can take a particular green coffee extract 5 times every day for 8-12 weeks. It can be taken alone or with any regular coffee product. They will be losing an average of 2.5-3.7kg more weight than any people taking a placebo or any regular coffee.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Other conditions.
Is Green Coffee Beans Extract Beneficial?
- Helps With Weight Reduction: Pure Green coffee beans are best known for their power of inducing weight loss. Chlorogenic acid present in the extract aids the body in burning glucose as well as stored body fat, minimizes carbohydrates absorption along with improves cholesterol. Studies have shown that green coffee extract benefits us as caffeine assists in boosting metabolism that aids the body in losing weight or maintaining a healthy body weight.
Tip: If you drink caffeinated coffee then there will an increase of 16% in your metabolism over those individuals who drinks decaffeinated coffee.
- Makes Blood Sugar Normal: Inflammation has a positive effect on the levels of blood sugar. It usually aids in lowering this. Moreover, green coffee bean is capable of reducing accumulation of fat along with resistance to insulin. It will also cause a reduction of glucose absorption in people with obesity.
Important: The ability of green coffee bean to aid in normalizing or lowering high levels of blood sugar can also lower any risk associated with type two diabetes.
- Deals With Anti-Aging: Pure Green coffee bean extract contains several antioxidant properties. Most of which are responsible for slowing down the aging effects. It contains a high concentration of chlorogenic acid and thus it lowers redness that is associated with too much exposure to sunlight. Caffeine also has anti-aging properties. It will limit photo damage, reduce skin roughness along with formation of wrinkle as well as reduce crow’s feet’s appearance.
- Management And Prevention Of Disease: The antioxidants present in it also help in fighting against all those damaging free radicals present in the body. Free radicals help in disease and cancer development. According to a study, it was proved that chlorogenic acid antioxidants have the potential of preventing proliferation of 4 types of cancer cells. Thus it was also suggested that green coffee bean extract may aid in cancer prevention.
Does Pure Green Coffee Beans Extract Come With Any Side Effect?
It is important that you understand that as green coffee contains caffeine like regular coffee, hence it will lead to caffeine related side effects like coffee. The most common side effects of caffeine include insomnia, restlessness, vomiting, nervousness, stomach upset, increased heart rate and nausea. If you consume coffee in large amounts then you will get affected by headache, irregular heartbeats, anxiety and agitation.
So if you are planning to take pure green coffee bean extract sooner, then consult a nutritionist or any health expert. Further, if you suffer from any type of serious symptoms, take medical help and avoid taking more than 2 cups of it every day.