USES OF KARELA EXTRACT:
Bitter Gourd or Karela Contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients essential for various cells in our body. Anatu Organics karela extract is made of pure karela juice which can be consumed directly or with water.
It has various nutritious values and helps in overall health. The exact amount of consumable cheapest karela extract depends on multiple factors like age of the user, requirement and other health condition. It is always recommended to ask your doctor before intaking the extract for the first time. You doctor can also help you with the appropriate amount of it to be beneficial for your health.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KARELA EXTRACT:
It has the below health benefits:
- Acts as a blood purifier: Karela as a blood purifying agent was introduced long before. The excerpt includes antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Those help in treating many blood and skin related problems. It is beneficial for purifying the blood while removing toxins from the body. It also plays a pivotal role in regulating the blood circulation of the body and helps to treat many skin problems, including acne, boils, rashes etc. Not only this, there are many blood purifying treatments, which include the herb as one of the main ingredients.
- Reduce Blood Sugar: Karela extract powder is known for its immense bitterness. Thus, there is no doubt about the fact that it can undoubtedly control your blood sugar level. Many studies have found the benefit of the juice in reducing blood sugar level. It decreases the level of fructosamine in the blood, and help you to maintain your blood sugar for the longer term. It is also thought to improve the way the body tissues absorb and use sugar. Karela powder also promotes the secretion of insulin naturally in the body.
- Promotes Weight Loss: I think now we are talking something sensible. Weight loss is the most concerned topic in today’s fitness freak world. When most of the people struggle with their weight loss program, karela extract powder keeps some hidden secret about its benefit in the same. Consuming the fruit directly or intaking it in any other form helps the liver to secrete bile juices. Bile acids help in metabolizing fat particles in the body.
- Improves Immunity: There is no doubt about the fact that karela is a pack of many essential nutrients required for the body. One cup full of the juice contains many essential minerals, vitamins and nutrients like:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Folate etc.
The impact of Vitamin C in the fruit is more significant than any other nutrient. Vitamin C helps upkeep excellent bone health, bone formation and fight against many bone-related diseases. Vitamin A helps in the solubility of the body fat and also promotes glowing skin. Other helpful compounds like gallic acid, chlorogenic acid, catechin etc. are found in the product.
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties: A study was found about the cancer-fighting properties of Karela. The extract effectively killed the cancer-causing cells of the stomach, lungs and in the areas of nose and throat. The juice hinders the action of the cancer-causing cells in the body and reduces the growth of the cells. Another study has also established the beneficial properties of the same for reducing the growth of breast cancer cells.
- Decrease the level of cholesterol: An increased cholesterol level in the body, refrains the heart and other working tissues to act correctly in the human body. A person with high cholesterol also has the disorder of lower amount of blood pumping in the body.
Apart from purifying the blood cells, and regulating the blood circulation in the body, the cheapest Karela liquid extract can also lower the level of LDL (say bad cholesterol) in the body.
SOME SIDE EFFECTS OF KARELA EXTRACT:
Though the Juice or the extract has numerous health benefits, it also holds some level of side effects possibilities in the human body. Side effects of the juice may include:
Abdominal Pain: Exceeding the recommended amount of the juice may lead to diarrhea or abdominal pain in the patient or the user. The suggested optimum dosage of the product is 500 mg per day. A person must not take the supplement more than 2000 mg in one day, dividing it into several dosages.
Lowering The blood Sugar Liver: Your body needs to maintain a required blood sugar level. While dried karela powder helps in reducing high blood sugar, the exceeded amount of the same can also worsen the blood sugar level in the body. Your normal and average blood sugar level can also get affected by the health supplement.
Note: This page doesn’t include all the possible side effects of using karela extract. We recommend you to talk to the doctor for additional information about the side effects of Karela extract.